Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Puppies are Home...




...and life is crazy, LOL. I promise to get back to stitching posts but for now I am all about puppies. Chloe and Sophie are the sweetest babies and everyone in the house is madly in love. They are doing great and settling in to life at home. My DH said last night he's really enjoying them and in a weird way happy they are very different from Shelby. We don't feel like Shelby has been replaced which was very important to us. They love to play and chase each other and don't like to be separated. At the same time, they have very different personalities. Chloe is mischevious, bossy and loves to cuddle and a bundle of energy. Sophie is a bit more laid back, loves to play but she needs a bit more sleep, independent and she's very affectionate. She follows Chloe everywhere. When they play in the yard they run next to each other and play together and they like to sleep next to each other.

I am currently working on my BBD loose feather when I can, a round robin and I have a Merry Cox class coming up the end of this month so I am trying to work on my prestitching :-). Hope you all are finding lots of time to stitch! Thanks for stopping by.

30 comments:

Kathy Barnard said...

ooooo, puppies!!!
Katrina, they are adorable!!!
Give them lots of kisses from me :)

LODY said...

hi katrina,
chloe and sophie (i love their names) looks so adorable. wish i could cuddle them now.
thanks so much for dropping by at my blog, hope you don't mind adding yours in my list.
kind regards,
lody

Karin said...

ohhhhh they are so cute!!! I can not wait to see them (and you LOL).

Anonymous said...

They are totally adorable, Katrina!

Teresa said...

What cute puppies!! Even just looking at the pictures makes me want to hold them. Have fun!

Kathy A. said...

Chloe and Sophie are growing so sweetly. What a beautiful pair. No wonder you are hopelessly in love!!!!

Nicole said...

They are so cute Katrina!! How could anyone not love them???

Michelle said...

omg they are really cute can i cyber steal one LOL! have fun with your new babies :)

Susimac said...

Oooo they are so adorable. I look forward to hearing further tales about them both, they are really so sweet.

Carol R said...

Chloe and Sophie are soooo sweet - I need a cuddle. Which is which?

Anonymous said...

They look so sweet, so I'm sure they're in trouble, constantly! LOL I bet they have great puppy breath, too :) ~ Terri

Nicki said...

Awwww! They look so cute! :)

Laura said...

What precious puppies! Enjoy their puppyhood.

mainely stitching said...

They're utterly adorable!

Jinger said...

I am so very sorry about your dog. I know it must have been very hard.

Your new puppies are adorable!!! Hope the housebreaking goes smoothly and quickly.

I hope you get things resolved with your RR problems. Not fun!

The Winter Exchange piece you received from Leena is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! I now you had to love it!

LODY said...

hi katrina,
just want you to know that i tagged you for the 7 random facts. hope you don't mind.
thanks,
lody

Anonymous said...

Katrina, your new baby girls are just adorable!!! Oh my gosh, what a ton of fun you must be having. :) Gorgeous pics. Give 'em a cuddle for us!

Sharon said...

They are so sweet and how wonderful that you have both of them together!

Karoline said...

What a pair of cuties :)

Carol said...

Oh, they are tooooo cute!

Margie said...

I LOVE your new babies! Such dolls

Carla said...

cute cute cute puppies!!

Marie said...

Okay, they are truly ADORABLE. I am so happy for you and your family. If I had these furry friends around, I would not be stitching!

No luck finding my "new puppy"~but I am hopeful and will continue to look.

Karin said...

They are the cutest little things! Have fun with your new bundles of fur.

Lelia said...

Oh, How precious!!! So cute : )

Lennu said...

Oooooh how cute! Congratulations, Chloe and Sophie are wonderful, thank you so much for sharing these photos :)

Chelle said...

Awwww! They are so cute! Love their names, too. :o)

I'm so glad you and Sis got a chance to meet! I just wish I would have thought of it sooner...

Tobie said...

Your newest family members are just ADORABLE! Enjoy them!

Marie said...

I know that I already posted...I just stopped by for a "puppy fix" ~ they are too cute!

Natasha said...

What darling faces.Ohh I could see myself cuddling those little pups.
I am enjoying reading your blog.
Natasha