Friday, January 05, 2007

A Few Finishes!

December actually turned out to be a very productive stitching month for me. I stitched my mom's Christmas present, several ornaments and gifts and a couple of scissor fobs for myself.

My mom's "wall" is now graced with CHS's Maria P. Oliver. She did tell me she needs at least three more pieces to complete this display, LOL. She was also drooling over my CHS alphabet piece, I think I may manage to keep that one but only because I am stitching Long Dog Sampler's The Token for my parents 45th wedding anniversary.


I also stitched and finished several ornaments, BBD Blackbird, two La D Da, the cardinal and heart and Brightneedle's No Peeking all for gifts and exchanges:



I did HIHN's Say Your Prayers over one as a fob for my friend's jewelry box. She asked me to do it several months ago. I've put a quarter next to it to show how tiny it is:

Finally, I did two scissor fobs for myself. I stitched With My Needle Eliza's Pyn Pillow for the red Gingher Sophia's. For the pink scissors, I can't remember their name, I did Lizzie Kate Life's a Stitch over one:

I plan to blog a lot more in 2007, time sort of gets away from me, LOL. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year :-).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful finishes! Happy New Year!

Susimac said...

WOW!! Beautiful finishes. Happy New Year Katrina!!

Sharon said...

your finishes are all gorgeous-congrats on the beautiful stitching!