Monday, November 19, 2007

Quick Post and an Exchange

We got home on Monday! We had a wonderful trip to Germany and Ireland, lots of sightseeing, eating and relaxing. For my DH and me the best part of the trip was the time we got to spend with our friends :-). I've been playing catch up at work and home all week.

I received a gorgeous exchange from Terry. She made the cutest pinkeep and fob for me. In addition she included CCN Home Sweet Home, some gorgeous stickers and ribbon! Thank you again Terry, it was a wonderful exchange.

I sent to Leena for the same exchange. I can't take credit for the finishing on this piece. I really wanted to make a pillow out of this Sweetheart Tree design, but my sewing skills leave something to be desired. I really need to practice, LOL. I asked Heather to help me :-). She did an amazing job putting the pillow together, all I had to do was stuff close it.

I am hopelessly behind on my blog reading and posting. I hope everyone is well and planning for a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are spending it at home with the kids and a few of their friends. Then I have to start getting ready for Christmas, I need to shop gifts, put the tree up, and decorate the house :-). My plan is to find some more blogging time this week, I have a round robin picture and another gift to share.