Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Exchanges and More Exchanges

I received a gorgeous pinkeep from Cathy as a part of the USEBB Summer House exchange. It's a piece by a French designer. She also sent along SB Glory Scissor Fob and some really cool Stitcher's Name Plates by La-D-Da.

I sent to Nancy for the Summer House exchange and I stitched BBD Pink House over one and finished it as a scissor fob. I just love the BBD designs, they are so sweet.

I also participated in the USEBB For the Birds exchange. I stitched for Shelleen and I know she's received it so I have posted a picture. I stitched Drawn Thread's Four Fat Friends for her and finished it as a cube.

Our trip to St. Louis was really good, we got to spend lots of time with family and attend my class reunion. It was fun to reconnect with people I knew in high school. I must say though it's nice to be home. We had a long travel day on Sunday, we opted to give up our seats on our flight and take a later one so we could get too free tickets. You have to love overbooked airplanes :-).

I haven't stitched nearly as much as I'd like but my goal is to change that this month. I hope I will have lots to show. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to read and comment on my blog, I so appreciate it. Have a great week.

27 comments:

Becky K in OK said...

All your exchange pieces are lovely. I also love BBD. Matter of fact, I'm working on one of their designs tonight.

Cindy said...

You had some very wonderful exchanges :) Congrats on all of them!

mainely stitching said...

These are some beautiful exchanges, Katrina! :D

Arthemise said...

Great exchanges. I especially like Four Fat Friends.

Anonymous said...

Wow everything both given and received is stunning! A treat for the eyes here :)

Carol said...

Oh boy! Those really are some amazing exchanges, but sent and received! I have no favorite - they are all beautiful!!!

Nancy said...

What beautiful gifts - both given and received. I love that little pink house design and really need to stitch that one! Thanks for sharing such pretty photos.

Mindi said...

Beautiful exchanges, I like them all and can't say which is my favorite.

Jackie in UK said...

What lovely exchange gifts Katrina! It's a real pleasure to see such good photos of them all! :-)

Jackie x

Sue said...

Wow, everything that you sent and received is so pretty ;)

Deb said...

I'm so happy to see you on the blog, Katrina. I've missed your entries! Love the exchanges. Your BB design is darling..I'm a fan of those, too. Sending love and hugs,
Deb

Sharon said...

Gorgeous exchanges and extra's!

Rachel said...

Very pretty exchange pieces Katrina!! Glad you had a good trip!

Karin said...

verrrry nice Katrina!
Hugs!!

Jeanne said...

Beautiful, just beautiful - all of it! I think there's a universal love of any type of house pattern. :) Glad your trip to the "Gateway to the West" was fun.

Wendy said...

Lovely exchange gifts! And how wonderful that you had a trip back home too :-D

Georgie said...

What a great time you would've had at your reunion! I also love the pieces of stitching and I also wish I could be stitching more

Marie said...

Such a beautiful pinkeep.
The BBD FOB is wonderful, I just love the look of "over one" and appreciate the work involved!
Very nice job on the Drawn Thread cube...have never made one of these.
I always feel like I need a vacation after returning from one!

Donna said...

Just beautiful. I'm partial to houses with trees.

Lennu said...

Beautiful exchanges, the fob you stitched is really lovely and everything else too :)

Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

All your exchange pieces are gorgeous, Katrina!

JariJari said...

All the exchanges pieces made by you are pretty. cathy's pinkeep is awesome.

Karin said...

Gorgeous exchanges! Congrats.

Carolyn said...

Great exchanges! Don't ya just love good mail days? And I love what you stitched and sent. Great job!

Hugs,
Carolyn :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wonderful exchanges!

Anonymous said...

I had a great time looking at your nice stitches ! I keep your blog in my favourite links ! Mary from Provence

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.