I decided to stitch a Workbasket freebie that has been languishing in my stash forever. Well not literally, but I've had this piece kitted for at least 6 years. Lois at Elegant Stitch offered it as a part of a finishing class on Cube-Its. I needed some instant gratification today :-). I am really pleased with how it turned out, it was a lot of fun to put together.
Hope everyone is having a great week. I am off to work on my round robins :-).
24 comments:
That Workbasket design is so beautiful. Nice job!
Oh, you did a wonderful job on the Workbasket piece, Katrina! HUGE congratulations to you :) Looks fabulous!
Very patriotic exchange from Chris :)Lot's of nice extras too :) Enjoy!
I love how The Workbasket design stitched up - very pretty indeed and beautiful finishing too!
What a lovely exchange to receive. Enjoy!
Love the Workbasket freebie! Wonder if it's still available? Yes, I know, like I need MORE to stitch, right? ;-) The exchange pkg is great too!
Wow! That is a beautiful cube and sweet exchange that Chris did up for you! Congrats! Looks like Chris did a little spoiling as well :)
Your cube is great! As are your gifts from Chris!
What wonderful pieces, I really love your Workbasket piece.
You're the queen (along with Margie) of the finishes! I love your cube-it. You're definitely one-up on me with the patriotic design. I've been working on the Americana Sampler (SB) since January and it still isn't done! LOL! Gift or not, you're ahead of me! ; )
Just beautiful!! Ahum....I do have that Workbasket as a cube from Elegant Stitch in my stash! i think we ordered it together back in Belgium ROTFL. Good girl!
Hugs!
Your workbasket piece looks lovely!
Great 4th of July exchange - very appropriate for you!
That WB pattern looks unfamiliar to me. You did a great job stitching and finishing it! And your patriotic exchange is wonderful. :)
Beautiful finish Katrina! You also received a great exchange!
Great exchange piece! Your finish is beautiful.
Your flatfold is really beautiful - I am not familiar with that freebie! And, nice exchange from Chris too!
I love this freebie! The eagle is wonderful. I think it's from Prairie Schooler design... do you know? Great exchange items!
Hello Katrina, very sweet finish and nice exchange! I love the list of projects you selected below.. have fun with those!
I love your finish, really pretty!!
Congrats on your cube-it finish, Katrina!! You did a great job! :D
I love your freebie finish! It turned out great. Nice exchange piece, too. Lucky you!
Great exchange pieces. I love your round robin piece, it is so pretty.
Katrina,
I love your cube-it! It's so pretty! I'm sorry you are having to be away from your dh also! The first week was definitely the hardest for me. As far as stitching goes - I've been stitching more during the day (during the baby's naptime) and more later at night, which probably isn't the greatest thing since I get up early!! :)
Hi Katrina, and thank you for visiting my blog. I love your pinkeep, and the little blue buttons are such a nice touch.
Enjoy your weekend,
Nancy
I've never seen that WB freebie before -- WOW, you did a wonderful job with the stitching & finishing. Nice exchange items, too : )
I LOVE your cube Katrina and that is a great Eagle from Chris it sounds ideal for you :)
Post a Comment