I just love this Fob and I wanted to share a picture of it. My friend Vickie made it for an exchange we did at the Shepherd's Bush Retreat. It's so gorgeous in person, the picture doesn't do it justice.
On another note, we have a blizzard in our forecast for tonight. Someone pinch me, isn't it still October? I cannot believe it, 40-60 mph winds and 5-12 inches, whiteout conditions. I've been to the grocery store to pick up a few things and cancelled my dental appointment for tomorrow. Of course the weather here is very unpredictable, we could end up with a whole lot of nothing, but just in case the order of the day will be SB House Haunting, Pasta Fagioli and Italian cornbread, oh and vanilla coffees and maybe some hot apple cider :-). Hopefully my DH and DD will be able to stay home with me and enjoy the day, it's too soon to tell. We'll have a much better feel for what the weather is going to do this evening when the storm system gets a bit closer.
I am moving along on House Haunting. It's been a bit of a pain, I had to unpick everything I did at the retreat, somehow I got my linen turned around and I was stitching in the wrong direction. Some of it was over one and I cut a thread and then had to reweave the linen. Then I started again, and was off on my counting and had to unpick a bunch of stuff again. I've decided starting in the middle is not the thing to do on a sampler. This time I started from the top middle so I am sure my count is good :-). Maybe I will add a post blizzard WIP picture!

1 comment:
I love the fob - it's gorgeous!! Congratulations!
House Haunting is incredibly cute too. Love the little sheep!
Post a Comment